All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE IEL and IEEE Xplore, per IEEE policy. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
Final Manuscript Instructions
Step 1: : Prepare the final version of the manuscript using the paper templates linked HereAdd the IEEE Copyright Notice: it should appear ONLY IN THE LEFT BOTTOM PART OF THE FIRST PAGE of the paper.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-0947-6/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-0947-6/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-0947-6/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
Step 2: Checking your PDFs file
The final version of a paper in the format given above, The number of pages is 4 – 6. NO EXCEPTION IS ALLOWED. From the final manuscript formatted as instructed above, authors must generate the electronic version in PDF format. Regardless of its initial format, the file containing the final version of the paper must be transformed in the PDF format using the IEEE PDF eXpress webtool. PDF files generated by means of other tools are not acceptable. To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account: https://ieee-pdf-express.org
- Use Conference ID: 54397X
Step 3: The first time you access the system, please follow the link to the new user.
- Upload the source file that contains your paper for conversion.
- Receive by email the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.
Step 4: Preparation of necessary documents
Step 5: Once you receive your Xplore-compatible PDF and IEEE Copyright Transfer form, log in (this link).
- Login to the system, click “author”, then click “Submission XX” on menu tab.
- Click “Add or update files”.
- Browse each file to the system including
- Manuscript Source(doc or docx)
- Manuscript Source(for image,table that extra from Manuscript and Latex, if possible)
- Manuscript PDF(Generated from IEEE PDF eXpress)
- IEEE Copyright Transfer form
- When you upload all files, click “Submit”.
- All submitted papers must be written in English.